Project by PMEC
"PMEC" Project Management and Engineering Consultancy N.V. is a leading engineering firm established in 2000 on the island of Aruba with the primary focus on the Hydro Processing Industry and Energy Plants.The scope and capabilities of our company became widespread in the years since incorporation. This has been achieved due to the steady business growth by demand for serious and responsible engineering entities on the island of Aruba and the Caribbean. PMEC N.V. has strategically positioned itself as the leading engineering and consultancy firm on the island of Aruba.
The driving success of our business has always been the determination of our team members to provide the required services needed by our clients. The focus is to help develop and implement practical solutions to improve customer relationship and guarantee customer service satisfaction. This has been achieved by multiple factors such as:
- Understanding Client’s Core Business
- Finding Practical, Economical and Safe Solutions to Reduce Cost
- Building Strong Relationship with our clients based on Trust, Respect, Ethics and Performance
- Strive to Improve our Performance on a daily basis
- Creating each day a better work environment for our Team Members
What distinguishes us from our competitors is the ability to execute large projects and access to experts in each of the major disciplines of engineering and specialized commerce, through our personnel database and strategic alliances. Our competitive advantage enables our clients to achieve their goals through uncompromising quality, technical excellence, and personal service. We meet challenges with enthusiasm and expertise, and enjoy our work immensely
PMEC has access to LEED credentialed personnel representing each of the main engineering disciplines with in-depth experience in energy conservation, energy modeling, and building thermal analysis. Our energy management background includes projects of various sizes and scopes of work including continuous optimization, feasibility studies and high performance control systems
PMEC is pitching to provide service to ATA for all specialties listed in the RFP.
1. Infrastructure guideline advisory and creator
3D Rendering/visualization/artistic inclusion. As you can see further into our proposal, we have been developing 3D Rendering and visualization/video editing projects together with our alliance partner Skyfall for our clients in the past.
2. Develop of RFP tender packages and construction drawings. We can support ATA into all phases of the project, from initial phase to closing phase. The benefit in working with PMEC is that we provide all necessary engineering discipline under one roof. No need for outsourcing.
3. Infrastructure advisor work for general consultation as we did previously for ATA on many projects.
4. Project Management/Supervision for execution projects
Identify manage and control Stakeholders
Manage and control progress of the project
Monitor Cost & Schedule
Quality Control & Validate deliverables
San Nicolaas, Aruba
SMFA – Stichting Monumenten Fonds Aruba
Aruba Tourism Authority
Department of Public Works